- TreeApplet uses a separate script file to generate the Tree structure, set fonts, colors, images, and so on. This makes the TreeApplet very flexible.
- The script file uses Html-like keywords.
- The applet recognizes blank lines, tabs, and comments inside the script file. This makes the script file useful to manage.
The script file contains two main sections:
- the HEAD section: default property settings, assigned either globally or level-by-level.
- the BODY section: the tree architecture; menus, links, and their specific properties.